Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Eel facts.

 Hello everyone.

This is a blog about a DLO. In this DLO I have done Eel facts, this is because we have been reading a book called Uncle Don Knows Lots of Wacky Things. In this book there are lots of facts, most of them is about NZ and how to keep things safe and general knowledge about animals, detestation and there was even a few pages on sand dunes.

Here is my slide show

Thanks to everyone who read it. I hope you all enjoyed this I sure did. We also had to pick a topic on the slide. I picked Eels because there was a creek I use to go to which, you guessed it, had Eels in a part of it. I actually have been scared of Eels, even just thinking about touching them. So I guess I have all ways had a interested of them.

 I hope you enjoyed, goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Samuel, hope you are having a good day. I reading this particular blog post and I think you did really well, but there are some issues that I discovered. But first I read your intro and it's very clear and organised. And because you added what your going to do, add a conclusion and a reflection. But anyways I hope the things that I say will improve your blog.

    Firstly your link isn't attractive and people might not notice your link, which means I think you should change it. And another problem is your link ain't working. And here is a tip to make your blog more creative and attractive. You should do your presentation on a website like canva.

    Well I had a great time reading your blog post and enjoying it. Hope this make sense and help you. Have a great day(:

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.