Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

 aim: 

I want to find out how to make hockey pokey. 

Research:

6uj


method:
equipment:
pot
5 table spoons sugar
2 table spoons golden serrip  
1 table spoon of baking soda
1 mixing spoon
oven
baking paper
Instruction:
get your equipment
turn on oven
put your pot on oven
add sugar with golden sirup to the pot
mix with mixing spoon 
when it starts the sugar starts to boil turn off oven
add baking soda and mix
pour the mixture onto the baking paper
let it cool 
result:














No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.