Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

letter in a bottle

 hi everyone

today I will  be shearing a story with you. its about a bottle and where it has been and gone.

here it is: I see a bottle gently go past me, floating  closer and closer. The second It did, a war ship came past me and shot roaring cannonballs at me. It knocks into the water,  sweeping me away. The water knocks me out.  Each wave feels like a rhino stepping on me. I woke up on  an island.  I throw the  bottle, but just before I see a letter in the bottle and wonder what it said. 

 

The  bottle now rests on a shore, with seashells. Many Years passed  but the bottle remained there. Until a hooded man came across it. The man picked it up with confusion. He looked at it, he threw it with a blast behind  it and it flies into the sea. It gently brushed against the sea. 


The bottle rushed through the sea, hitting fish. It serfecs on a pirate ship that almost looks like an abandoned one. But there were people in the wrecked boat. They were all unconscious but they slowly raised one by one. One of the pirates. Told the captain there was a bottle in the sea. The captain's hook hand could reach out. So he does so and picks the bottle up. He nearly opens it but a man with a sword leaps at the boat and destroys it even more. The bottle flys with him to a faraway place. 


The man with the sword picks it up, thinking it's junk. But he didn't know what treasures that lay in its words. The man dropped it in sharp. There was a tall tail about this bottle. It was rather famous in different places. Then one of these people who believe the tall tail sees the bottle.  The boy cowares in front of it and goes back to his village. When he returns some bandits are holding flags with bottles engraved into them. The boy hollers at the people say he knows where the bottle is. 


The bottle getting in the hands of the bandits looks weak and cracked. The bandits pop open the bottle and they read what's inside. The man reading this story from the bottle is shocked at first but then he whispers finally, I've found it again.



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.