Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

hands on fire

aim: 

 I wan to set my hands on fire safely.

 equipment:

  • safety glasses
  • soup
  • hoes
  • gas
  • cantaner 
  • water

intrusens:

  1. get your equipment
  2. put your safety glasses on
  3. fill the cantaner with water
  4. put some soup in to the water.
  5. coneck the hoes to the gas tap then the water
  6. turn on the gas tap
  7. wet your hands    to your elbows
  8. with two hands stoop the bobbles
  9. exstend your arms in front of your face and make your hands into a cup
  10. do not pull your hands away
  11. lit the bobbles with fire
  12. if you get scared go slowly open your hands into the iron man pois
now that were done with that I will show you when i did it.

when we did it I saw a giant ball of orange flame that was like lava going up my arms then it started waving in front of my face and my heart was beating faster then it every had and it kind-a felt like it was burning me, the class was shouting in excitement when the fire was crackling. With the smell of the gas burning.  

heres the vidoe of it:
thank you for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.