Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Dune animals.

 Hello and welcome to my blog. 

Today I will be shear you what I have been doing in one of my classes. We have been learning about sand dunes and we are now making a DLO to do with it. We also read a book to go along with , since we are  reading.

The topic for my DLO is animals that might live in the dunes. There were a few species of these desert animals. There were animals from little lizards. I hope you like my slide show that I made. 


 here is my work

I really liked this. I have found this very interesting and I like learning more about animals. My Favorited one was the jackal. I like most animals like that. Some of these facts really surprised me as I hope they did for you. I used slides carnival it is a site were it gives you more formats for slides. thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.