Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

hi everyone.

we will be going on a boat trip
1.live chicken-why-it will not rote and I can eat its eggs  and eat scraps.
Image result for what do chickens eat
2. can foods-why-they can last up to two years
Image result for can food
3. dark chocolate-why -rich in minerals.
Image result for dark chocolate
             
4.fish-why-i can catch it off the boat

Image result for fish gif
5.potatoes-why- can last up to 4 months.

Image result for potato gif
6.dry apples
Image result for dry apples
7.flat bread-why-easy to male
Image result for flat bread

8.noodles-why-they can last long
Image result for canned noodles

9. Freeze Dried Veggies - for nutrients and they are really light when they are freeze dried.
Image result for Freeze Dried Veggies
10. Potato flakes - Are also really light and they are yummy.
Image result for potato flakes
goodbye everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Samuel!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer holiday. Congratulations on completing your first Week 1 activity! :)

    These are some great choices, Samuel. I can tell that you've put a lot of thought and effort into this post - well done! Taking a chicken is a clever idea. I do wonder how you will cook the eggs though?

    Remember to attribute any images you use that are not your own. This simply means mentioning where you got them from. Give it a go on your next post. :)

    Have an awesome afternoon and keep up the great blogging.

    Ka kite ano,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samuel, Your idea is amazing. I never thought that your creativity will make a really great idea. The chicken idea is a great source of food but did forgot that the egg will not lay everyday. So it might lay egg when you arrive so it might be useless but if it does it will be yummy. Some of your other source of food you added last for a long time. That's all for me.

    Sincerely Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I am Samuel. thank you for the feedback I will update my blog post on your feedback.marry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.