Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

history of music

Hello, welcome everyone.

We have been looking at music of decades. In this class we have made a slide show on music throw I have not finished yet, I will be shearing with you one of my Favorited slides I have made on it. This slide is the 1940's, in this year, The most popular music was jazz. There were many other years like this. 

In this decade there was a song named chattanooga cho cho, I went over who made the song, what the band of the song was and other things along that line. I also went over what song general's. in the song, there was a conversation at the start of the song, and for me that makes it feel like there telling us more about the world there in.

Here is my work:


This was just a small portion of what we have done in this class, but I still enjoyed it. I liked how we got to learn more about different songs, because I didn't know much about song in the 1900"s but now I now a lot more. If I was not in this class I would now a lot less about his stuff. Thank you for reading and I hope you give me feed back goodbye.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.