Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

counting the beat - stomp

Hello everyone.

I will be shearing what we did for out counting the beat class.

In this part of our class counting the beats. my group had some of my friends. We made the music out of class room items such as pencils,books and other school supplies. One of our group members would hit there item every time I did. Another hit theirs constantly. Also one just hit his shoe everything time I hit the side of my bucket. Over time we change how it sounded and change are instruments, like I was only hitting the top of my bucket at first but then I changed it to all of them.


We really liked doing this it was very fun to change and develop are music, we all changed what we did in some way. It was hard to come up with what we would do at the start, but when we did get started we just added to the first beat. Well I hope you leave a comment and enjoyed my blog goodbye.
  





1 comment:

  1. hi Sam it's me Isaiah i think you and your group were very creative with what you used for your music i liked Marks because it looks like you's thought of it out of the blue i also like Ropatas one with the book and the pen or ruler i couldn't quite make out what it is ok that's all so bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.