Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Counting the beat-Ukulele

Hello everyone.

In our counting the beat class we have been learning about different instruments. The one we are looking at currently moment is the Ukulele. we've learnt about different types of the Ukulele such as soprano concert tenor and baritone,differenting in size. these arent the only types, But there are to many to say them all. We have Also learned a little how to play them. Also we've looked at different types of the instrument, which i will show u now.

The first part of this is the tuning heads were as you could of guess by the name, tune's the string of the ukulele, by tightening it. The strings them self's which makes the sounds go though the big hole of the ukulele. The frights which depending on which one you hold down, changes the notes of it. Holding the strings in place is called the saddle which is held by the bridge.  
This photo will show you the bits to the ukulele that i have just told you about:



Well that will conclude my blog post, we did learn a little how to play it but sadly I was not here at the point. But I still got to learn about the ukulele which was fun. I myself would like to learn an instrument and i might. But that's all I have to share today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.