Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Accent Olympics

Hello everybody.

In one of my classes we have been learning about the accent Olympics. As you proble now the Olympics have been going on for the last couple weeks. So in my class we have been learning about the Olympics and how they started. The Olympics started with Greeks. They named it after one of there city's Olympia. But this blog post is about a video on a puzzle we have made to learn more about the Olympic. 

Here it is:
I learned a lot more about the Olympics. I also like to learn accent Greek and looking at this was really fun. I want to now more accent sports if there are any more. Thank you for reading and i hope u enjoyed and leave a comment.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.