Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

hotspot

Hello everyone.

I will be sharing my Hotspot doc with you.

We had to write  about the similar and not similar thinks.

Can I have some feedback. thank you and goodbye

Contrast: 
Despite, However, Yet, Rather, Instead, Otherwise, Even though
Compare: 
Likewise, As well as, Either, Similarly, In the same way


Compare and contrast the two styles of footwear. Start with this sentence and
finish the other two. Add your own compare and contrast sentences.


Introduction:  Today we are looking at a pair of sneakers and a pair of scuffs.

Compare: The sneakers are white on the bottom. Similarly, the scuffs are white
on the bottom.
Contrast: Instead of having a shoe hard to put on like the sneakers, the scuffs
go on easily.
Conclusion: I think that the sneakers are the better choice because on the
back of the back of the scuffs are annoying. 
Can i have some feedback please.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.