Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

the best hotshot writing

Hi guys.

This writing and wetting goal.

I am doing my free writing my prompt is it was all a dream


  • Know what each piece of punctuation does/ is for:
  • Full stop
  • Comma

One day there was a boy on the school bus. There was a  bolt of lightning and it hit the wheel of the bus then all the kids and Teachers where. then a guy. The guy got him by the T-shirt the he said ‘your the champion of Lightning’ ‘no i,m just a kid’ ‘really’ ‘yes‘ ‘say lightning x’ ‘Lightning x’. ‘Wow what am I’ Flash He was gone. 25 years latter. I am Lightning x oh it looks like a bad guy on the lose. Oh no. zap ha ha ha.  Boom. how did that Flash it is the same from then. I made a mistake what do you mean. Boom something hit me. I woke up it was all a dream the end

Can I have some feed bake about my goal. goodbye. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Samuel.I was looking forward to reading you story.It started off really well but when I went to read the rest I had to scroll across the page and not down.The black writing against the green and black background made it hard for me to read.I hope you can correct it or let me know how I can read it going downwards.I look forward to hearing back from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.